Why join us:
T.A. Monroe Digital is a NYC-based B2B marketing agency that values science-backed frameworks, evidence-based solutions, and results-driven approaches. As a team, we prioritize growth and continuously seek opportunities to learn and develop personally and professionally.
Even though T.A. Monroe is based in New York City USA, this job is remote; hence we are accepting applications from candidates all over the world. We are an English speaking team. Please submit your resume in English only, and apply only if fluent in speaking, reading and writing english.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to management & team members.
- Plan & Forecast: Develop project schedules, create timelines, do capacity planning, and do workload analysis.
- DRIVE the project plan toward successful completion within the allocated effort and timelines.
- Lead, Manage, and be accountable for following all documented Agile Marketing delivery processes.
- Ensure the team’s compliance with all documented processes, templates, and SOPs.
- Lead, Manage, and be accountable for all date & time commitments for all client deliverables.
- Manage team using Click Up - workloads, allocations, estimates, start/due dates, priorities.
- Understand PM KPIs and implement metrics-driven project management
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Schedule and hold internal meetings as needed.
- Write new SOPs to improve project efficiency.
- FIVE years of project management experience, out of which a minimum 3 years each in the following areas - Managing remote teams, Using cloud-based PM tools like ClickUp, Monday, Asana or similar, Managing projects like PPC Ads, Graphic Design, and Website Development.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Advanced skill level in Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Slides.
- Experience as a Scrum Master is desired but not required.
- Formal PM training & Industry PM Certifications are desired but not required.
Must-Have Soft Skills
- High Attention-to-Detail skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A tech-savvy proactive mindset, self-starter, and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a high-pressure agency environment
About the company:
We are strategists and thinkers in the digital space. We specialize in helping B2B companies build world-class revenue generation engines. We think of scalability. We’re scientific about profitability. We bring decades of highly specialized marketing, digital strategy, and advertising expertise to our clients.
We believe that creating sustainable demand delivers better ROI. When it comes to growth marketing, we let science guide us. Our systematic approach thrives on data and is driven by expert strategists. Test & Learn is in our DNA. We bring collective insights from 5,000+ experiments to our clients. We help brands build value.