Why join us
T.A. Monroe is a B2B agency that prizes science-based frameworks, proof-driven solutions, and doing what works. We grow as a team, love to learn, and believe personal growth is as important as professional success. Even though T.A. Monroe is based in New York City, USA, this position is remote; hence, we are accepting applications from candidates all over the world. Please submit your resume in English only, and apply only if you are fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Recruiter with 5+ years of experience in a digital agency space. You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process and hiring top talent for the company. You will work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and create effective recruitment strategies to attract and retain top candidates. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a strong talent pipeline, conducting interviews, and ensuring overall a positive candidate experience.
- Understand & document requirements from hiring managers
- Develop, discuss & document - effective recruitment strategies & job specific hiring processes
- Create compelling job descriptions, Interview questions and evaluation criteria
- Track, analyze and report the effectiveness of job specific recruitment strategies
- Manage job postings on our career portal and approved job boards
- Provide inputs to advertise jobs on LinkedIn Ads
- Reach out to social network and create a buzz around open positions
- Maintain a healthy pipeline in the ATS
- Review & shortlist resumes; Send assessment tests and conduct evaluation
- Conduct virtual interviews to assess candidates' qualifications and fit.
- Manage the interview process and coordinate feedback between candidates and hiring managers
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Report Hiring Performance: Understand recruiting metrics and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Stay up-to-date with recruiting trends and best practices to continuously improve the recruitment process
- FIVE years of recruitment experience out of which minimum 1 year each in following areas
- Recruiting remote teams.
- Using cloud based ATS tools like Breezy, Recruitee, Bamboo HR etc
- At least 1 year recruitment experience in Digital marketing.
- At least 1 year recruitment experience of finding passive candidates
- Bachelor's degree in any stream. Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field a plus
- Strong understanding of recruitment strategies, techniques, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Marketing terminology and positions in this field
Must Have Soft Skills
- High Attention-to-Detail skills.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- A tech-savvy proactive mindset, self-starter, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple positions simultaneously, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Why You’ll Love Working at TA Monroe:
- 100% Remote Work
- Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off, Paid Birth-Day-Off
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity for Growth
- Belief in the service - our offer solves a huge pain point in the marketplace, and we’re considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities
- You will find a family at TA Monroe
Skill Tags: Marketing, Critical Thinking, Multi-tasking, Negotiating, Tech-Savvy, Sourcing, Attention to detail, Applicant Tracking System, Time Management