Why join us
T.A. Monroe is a B2B agency that prizes science-based frameworks, proof-driven solutions, and doing what works. We grow as a team, love to learn, and believe personal growth is as important as professional success.
We are looking for a Contract Full-Time Account Manager with 3+ years of experience within an agency environment.
- Act as the single point of contact for company clients.
- Serve as liaison between clients and the delivery team
- Identify client needs, maintain a good understanding of client products and their business strategies
- Maintain accurate client records, conversation journals, meeting minutes, monthly invoicing and keep track of contract updates and renewals
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Create & document account management processes to maximize efficiency, productivity, client-impact.
- Get progress reports from the delivery team and present to clients
- Monitor client facing tasks and ensure that task descriptions are detailed and accurate.
- Monitor and ensure that client requests are completed by the delivery team in a timely manner
- Meet regularly with other members of the delivery team to discuss progress and strategies for business development
- THREE years of account management experience out of which minimum 1 year each in following areas
- Managing B2B SaaS Clients
- Using cloud based tools like Zoho, Salesforce, ClickUp, Monday, Asana or similar.
- Managing USA based clients
- At least 2 years experience in Paid Social and Paid Media projects in any capacity.
- Experience of managing multiple clients simultaneously - corporate clients, small businesses, startups etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational and administrative skills
Must Have Soft Skills
- High Attention-to-Detail skills.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- A tech-savvy proactive mindset, self-starter, self-motivated.
- Experience working in a high-pressure agency environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
Why You’ll Love Working at TA Monroe
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Performance based Bonus
- Opportunity for Growth
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a family at TA Monroe
About the company
We are strategists and thinkers in the digital space. We specialize in helping B2B companies build world-class revenue generation engines. We think of scalability. We’re scientific about profitability. We bring decades of highly specialized marketing, digital strategy, and advertising expertise to our clients.
We believe creating sustainable demand delivers better ROI. When it comes to growth marketing, we let science guide us. Our systematic approach thrives on data and is driven by expert strategists. Test & Learn is in our DNA. We bring collective insights from 5,000+ experiments to our clients. We help brands build value.