TA Monroe Digital Agency is looking for a contract-part-time Account Manager with 3+ years of experience within an agency environment.
About the company
We are strategists and thinkers in the digital space. We specialize in helping B2B companies build world-class revenue generation engines. We think of scalability. We’re scientific about profitability. And we bring decades of highly specialized marketing, digital strategy, and advertising expertise for the clients.
- Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs.
- Dealing with client requests.
- Communicating client priorities to other team members.
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients and their business strategies.
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients.
- Organizing teleconference and in-person meetings.
- Monitoring tasks and ensuring that task descriptions are filled out correctly.
- Following up with clients and team members to ensure that the project progresses.
- Managing projects and their deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to generate ideas.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- The ability to work effectively with deadlines.
- Good motivational skills.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; able to work independently.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the job.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in account management.
- Desire to gain a commanding knowledge in the digital agency world.